Monday, November 21, 2011

Bon Appetit!

I am lucky enough to have my Stage Roll-Style Chef Knife Bag featured in the "Great Gifts for Home Cooks" mention on the December 2011 cover.  Check it out the next time you are at the grocery store, newstand or bookstore.  You can't miss it - it's got a fun bright pink peppermint meringue cover.


My bags aren't just for the professionals - I've had several serious home cooks mention that they would love one to transport their knives to their favorite vacation spot, parent's house or in-law's house.  The thought of one of these rustic knife bags traveling to a cabin in the woods or to a seaside retreat just makes me smile. 



The bag featured in the magazine is in Mushroom (a natural grey-brown) Wool Felt.  I have several colors of both natural neutrals and fun saturated dyed wool felt available.  I also make this same bag in several types of leather.  Check out the ready-to-ship bags that are currently available in my online shop or check out my Facebook page to see photos of the all of the bags I have made in one place.  Soon I will have listings up to pre-order bags guaranteed to ship in time for the holidays.  I will post the listings with all the info here once they are live.  Also, if you are local to the Austin area you can find me, my bags and my other items at Renegade Craft Fair November 26 + 27 (this Saturday and Sunday!).  The following weekend, December 3 + 4 I will be at the Urban Craft Uprising show in Seattle.  Come see my bags in person or talk to me about a custom order! 

No comments:

Post a Comment