Monday, November 21, 2011

Holiday Bag Orders

My strategy for managing orders for the holidays this year is going to work by listing items to be made to order over the next few weeks.  This is a change from my typical style of working but I think it is the best option for providing the Wool Felt Roll-Style Chef Knife Bags recently listed in Bon Appetit magazine's holiday gift guide. 

Orders within the US need to be placed no later than December 19th in order to guarantee delivery for Christmas and December 15th for Hanukkah.  International orders will close December 8th for Christmas delivery and December 4th for Hanukkah.  Mushroom and Graphite are only available as US delivery.   

Each listing is set up by the color of the bag and there are quantities listed for each based on my current stock of supplies and work load.  I have five different colors available, three of which are brand spanking new. They are:

Mushroom (the same Grey-Brown shown in the magazine)




Charcoal (Dark Grey/Soft Black)

And the new guys: Graphite (Pure Grey), Navy Blue & Persimmon (Red-Orange)



Several more leather bags will be added to the shop soon and custom orders will be considered until I feel my workload is full.  If you would like more info on the particular style of this bag, please read the listing or check out this post.  I am happy to answer any questions you might have as an Etsy message or at beefandlambbagsATgmailDOTcom.  I hope this helps you organize a great holiday gift for that special cook in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment