Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Style Preview: 'Stage' Chef Knife Roll

Initially, I will be offering three different styles of bags, all offered in either leather or wool felt.  The most basic version is my take on the classic knife roll, what I call the 'Stage'.  (French pronunciation, meaning.)


Small and lightweight, it is an over the shoulder style bag with a carrying handle.  It features a flat pouch made of the same material as the body of the bag with five divisions for storing your main tools.  Over the top of the pouch are taut elastic straps to securely hold all the other essentials.  The bag folds over itself, zips up and then rolls up and buckles to hold all of your items right where you put them.  I have been using one out of the Saddle Tan leather and couldn't be more pleased with it.  I can't wait to make one for you!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you that these
    leather knife roll is the best way to keep you tools safe. These roll are are made very stylish,zips and elastic strips to securely hold. These are mostly used by profession when they travel for long period of time.

    ReplyDelete