1. I have a several new leathers and two new colors (blues!) of wool felt that I am working with. Look for more variety to be added to the shop, including lots of luxurious calf leather, oiled leathers, various weights, and a wider variety of neutral leathers and colorful wool felts. I can't wait to share all of the new stuff with you guys. I've already added one item from the new stock of leathers - a highly polished and professional looking portfolio in a lovely glossy reddish brown calf leather - and there will be more to come.
Document Portfolio in Chestnut Calf Leather
2. I am now able to personalize any of my leather goods. It is just the thing to add that personal touch to your new knife bag, wallet or portfolio. I have two different styles of letters depending on your personal style: a 1/4" typewriter style set and a 1/2" block letter set. It's easy to purchase - just add it to your cart when purchasing and item and then let me know in the message to seller which style letter you prefer and which 1-3 letters you would like stamped. Actual monogram location will be the same as those pictured in the listing. Contact me prior to purchasing for any alternate locations or if you have any questions. I am still working on something to personalize wool felt items.
Coin Purse in Darkest Brown Oiled Leather with 1/4" typewriter-style letters
Stage Chef Knife Bag in Dark Brown Calf Leather with 1/2" block letters
3. I now make tool rolls! I just added a Small Tool Roll in Saddle Tan Leather to my shop. It is similar in concept to the Stage Bags but much more basic. The small holds 7 items up to 9.5" in length and there will be a larger version that will hold up to five 16" items, such as chef knives, added shortly.
Small Tool Roll in Saddle Tan Leather
4. I am pleased to announce that I was recently accepted into Renegade Craft's first-ever Austin Holiday Show! It will take place November 26 -27, 2011 (the weekend after Thanksgiving) at the Palmer Events Center. My boothmate will be the talented Rebekah Vinyard. I love her jewelry designs! Hope to see you there!
5. I am also pleased to announce that I was also recently accepted into the Urban Craft Uprising Winter Show! It takes place December 3 - 4, 2011 at Seattle Center. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I live in Houston right now, but I have lived in both Austin and Seattle before, so these shows are extra special to me. I've attended Urban Craft Uprising events many times and I so proud to say that my work is being included in the bunch.
So things have been very busy around here. I am working like crazy to get stocked up for the holiday shows. Plus I plan on having a lot more variety in the shop, including more ready to ship chef knife bags, for the holiday season. If you are thinking of gifting one of these bags to a loved one for the holidays, now would be the time to start arranging it with me. Current production time is about 2-3 weeks. That may change as the holidays approach and material selection might not be as good as it is now - see #1. Email me at beefandlambbagsATgmail.com for more info.